Monday, March 9, 2015

Pack Shack



~The Pack Shack

   I feel very blessed to be a part of an amazing church. Over 1,000 of us boxed up and sent out 350,000 meals for the Pack Shack. I had an amazing time. I never knew helping others could be such a blessing to myself! I look forward to more opportunities to volunteer my time and serve my community. 

~Share Your Lunch

   With so many hungry families and children in Arkansas, First Assembly North Little Rock has partnered with several ministries (such as Pack Shack and the Food Bank) to collect and distribute food to hungry children all over the state! Originally, our goal was 10 tons (20,000 lbs) of food. Currently, we have almost doubled that... And we still are not done collecting! If you are in the North Little Rock area and would like to donate food to our "Share Your Lunch" mission, you can bring it to First Assembly North Little Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment